Buffalo Dick’s Radio Ranch was a powerhouse radio show in the early 1980’s. It started in Flint, Mi in 1980 where it became appointment radio for many Flintoids. The ratings were off the charts and it then won a Billboard Magazine Award for “Best Locally Produced Program – ALL Markets.” In 1981 The Radio Ranch was picked up by Westwood One, the nations largest syndication company, and was heard on over 100 stations nationwide.
- Jeff Lamb Jeff’s Personal Page
- Jeff Lamb Karaoke Enjoy the sites and sounds of Toledo area Karaoke singers.
- Old School Flint Help identify 100’s of people from 1980’s Flint night club life.
- Peter C. Cavanaugh – "Local DJ" Peter C. is a great friend and has written a wonderful book entitled “Local DJ.” It’s full of wonderful stories about the life and times of Peter Cavanaugh. There is also a section on Buffalo Dick’s Radio Ranch. Please check out his page and the book.
- The Man Cave with Jeff Lamb LIVE, Local Bands